1. Cancellation by Participants:
a. For regular yoga classes:
- Participants are requested to provide at least 24 hours' notice for any class cancellation.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours' notice may result in the forfeiture of the class fee.
- In case of emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, participants are encouraged to contact Raewyn Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to discuss alternative options.
b. For workshops and special events:
- Participants are required to provide a minimum of 72 hours' notice for cancellation.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours before the scheduled workshop may result in the forfeiture of the workshop fee.
- Refunds or credits for future workshops may be offered at the discretion of Raewyn Fernandez, depending on the circumstances and availability.
c. For Abhyanga Massage and Ayurveda Consultations:
- Participants are required to provide a minimum of 42 hours notice for cancellation or reschedule of appointments.
- Cancellations made less than 42 hours before the scheduled appointment may result in the forfeiture of the appointment fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancelled or rescheduled appointments but rather a credit offered for the same value as the fee payed for the appointment that will be valid for three months from date of issue.
2. Cancellation by the Yoga Studio:
a. In the event of low enrolment or unforeseen circumstances, Raewyn Fernandez reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class or workshop.
b. If a class or workshop is canceled by Raewyn Fernandez, participants will be notified as soon as possible, and a full refund or credit for the canceled class/workshop will be provided.
3. Refunds and Credits:
a. Refunds will be issued for cancellations made within the specified notice period.
b. For payments made via credit card or online platforms, refunds will be processed back to the original payment method.
c. In certain cases, participants may be offered credits toward future classes or workshops instead of a refund, as per Raewyn Fernandez' discretion.
4. Late Arrivals and No-Shows:
a. Participants are encouraged to arrive on time for classes and workshops.
b. In the case of late arrivals, participants may be admitted to the class/workshop at the discretion of the instructor, but missed time will not be made up.
c. No-shows (participants who fail to attend without prior cancellation) will not be eligible for refunds or credits.
Please note that this cancellation policy is subject to change and may vary depending on the specific yoga studio or organization. It is advisable to review the cancellation policy provided by the specific studio or instructor you plan to attend for any additional or modified terms.
Byron Bay Retreat 2023 Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 320 Piccadilly Hill Rd. Newrybar NSW 2479 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is any time after 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is anytime before 10am on departure date.
• For bookings made 30 days or less to the date of check-in, full payment is required at the time of booking.
• For bookings made 30 days or more to the date of check-in, a deposit of $175 is required at the time of booking and the balance will be invoiced to guest with four milestone payments - final balance must be paid 45 days prior to your arrival.
• If you cancel a minimum of 3 months prior to your arrival date, your will be refunded less $175 deposit paid.
• If you cancel between 3 – 1 month of your arrival date, 50% of your total booking will be charged as a cancellation fee
• If you cancel within 30 days prior to your arrival date, 100% of your total booking tariff will be charged as a cancellation
6. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathrooms on departure. Beach towels are not included.
Management of BlueGreen Sanctuary and Raewyn Fernandez do not condone any unsafe, unruly, irresponsible or illegal behaviour or activities on the premises during your stay. Management of BlueGreen Sanctuary and Raewyn Fernandez accept no responsibility for any actions, incidents, loss, damage or injury sustained during your stay at the premises. The guests accept and agree that as a condition of their stay and use of facilities at the property that all guests indemnify and agree to keep indemnified the owner and agent Raewyn Fernandez against all liability whatsoever and howsoever arising including but not limited to any actions, incidents, loss or injury sustained during their stay on the property.
8. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. .
• Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms.
• The operators and Raewyn Fernandez take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premise.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Villa, House or Loft.